Top 5 WhatsApp Tips And Tricks You Need To Know
Instant messaging app has always been popular among WhatsApp users. This app has 1.5 billion monthly active users. People who use WhatsApp will know almost everything about this app. But then there are some tricks which are not known to everyone. Because there are many hidden features on WhatsApp that not every user knows about. Here we are giving you information about 5 such tricks which can be very useful for you.
1. Message anyone without saving number: You can message anyone without saving number on WhatsApp, do you know this? If not, let us tell you that it is possible. If you do not have any number saved, you can message it by following some steps. If you want to know how
2. Send your location on WhatsApp like this: You can share your locations with your friends. It is quite easy. For this, you only have to go to the chat window of the location you want to send. After that you have to tap on the attachment icon in the message window below. Here you will get the option of location. From here you will be able to send your current or live location to anyone. You can also set how long the location will be shared. You can choose from 15 minutes, 1 hour and 8 hours.
3. Make text bold, inline and italic: If you want someone to text in bold while chatting on WhatsApp, then you have to put text back and forth *. At the same time, italics have to be used _ behind the text. The innerline will have to be textured back and forth.
4. Block anyone on WhatsApp like this: If you want to block someone from WhatsApp, then you have to go to its chat window. After this one has to tap on the three dot icon above. After this, you have to tap on the block by going to More. By doing this the person will be blocked. At the same time, if you have not saved the number, then you will see the option of Block at the bottom or top in the chat window itself. Tap on it.
5. Hide last scene like this on WhatsApp: If you want to hide your last scene from your friends, then you have to tap on the three dot icon above. After this we have to go to the settings. Then go to accounts and go to privacy. After this, you have to go to the last scene and choose Everyone, My contacts Nobody.