Paytm First Card Launched in Partnership With Citi
Digital payment company Paytm has launched its first credit card in association with Citibank. On Tuesday, the company launched the Paytm First Card.
The company’s CEO Vijay Shekhar also shared the first look of the card from his Twitter account. The company has designed it in black and gold colors.
Paytm has joined hands with Citibank for this card. The user of this card will get many benefits.
– Users will get unlimited cash back in the Paytm First Card.
– It will also be globally ambiguous in addition to the whole of India.
– There will be no hidden charge on this card. At the expense of more than Rs. 50,000 every year, the company will forgive the annual charge of the card, which is 500 rupees.
Customers will also get an EMI offer when shopping on cards.
– Customers of Paytm will be able to apply for credit card from their Paytm App.
– On receiving the credit card, the customers will get the petty promo-codes worth 10,000 rupees in the first four months to spend 10,000 rupees.
– Customers will also be able to track their transactions via the Paytm First Card Passbook.