Every smartphone has a chipset. Don’t mix it with your processor or RAM. The chipset is completely different from other parts. You may wonder that how you can know that your phone is using Mediatek chipset? It’s also easy. Just open Google Play Store on your device and search for “CPU Z” app. After the completion of the download, install and open the app. There you can see your device’s specifications in details. Look if your Chipset is Mediatek. If yes! Then this trick is for you. Otherwise, you have to follow other Jio internet tricks.
1) Take your phone and launch dial pad.
2) Then, type *#*#3646633#*#*.
3) A pop-up will appear on your screen automatically.
4) Navigate to “Mobile data service preferred” and tap OK.
5) Now restart your phone and turn on data connection.
6) Start downloading files to check the speed.
7) I think this trick is fruitful to every MediaTek chipset handsets.